2012-13 Registration is underway: here's the procedure
2012-13 registration is underwway
Submitted by mnosek on Mon, 2012-02-27 09:50
2012-13 registration procedure for returning families
Registration for 2012-13 is underway at the Academy of Holy Angels. Here’s the procedure:
- Monday, February 13: Students received preregistration packets for 2012-13 in homerooms. The packets include the tuition contract and a data verification form.*
- Thursday, March 1 (Please note: This is an extension from the February 24 deadline first announced): Completed tuition contract, data verification form*, and check for the $300 registration fee must be returned to Holy Angels.
- Tuesday and Wednesday, March 6 and 7: Guidance counselors will meet with students in class to explain registration and class selection procedures.
- Thursday, March 8: Students will select classes online, in school during an extended homeroom period. (Students are required to have submitted the tuition contract and the $300 registration fee in order to register for classes.)
- In April, parents will receive a letter listing their student's course selections.
*When parents sign the data verification form, they are also stating that they have reviewed, and agree to, AHA's Acceptable Use Policy for online resources and to the AHA Way program. Here are copies of each document for you to read and review.